Sunday, January 10, 2010

How to Build an Internet Business from Home

Ever since the Internet came about I have dreamed about someday having an Internet Business out of my home. As usual, thoughts like those fell on the back burner. General life problems and situations always seem to take the front burner.

But the dream kept growing and rolling around in my head.

I always thought, what could I possibly do online to make some money? I don't have any special talents. I sometimes have trouble even navigating around the Internet. So the back burner takes hold of me once again.

My son-in-law has a knack for eBay and seems to be able to turn just about anything into a profit. I don't have his talents or an interest in eBay. So I kept thinking about what else I could do.

I read somewhere about affiliate marketing and building an online homebased business, around that principle. Affiliate marketing is akin to being a commissioned salesperson without having to deal with a customer, face-to-face.

That sounded interesting to me. So I looked into it a bit further.

I didn't want to have to spend a lot of money on education but I was willing to spend a little each month on a membership fee, as long as I got more than my money's worth.

I wanted all the Internet marketing tools I needed, for free, plus the ability to build webpages, again for free. But the webpage building feature had to be really easy as I didn't want to be bothered with HTML coding and the like.

Then I found all of my requirements, plus a lot more, and my homebased Internet Business started to slowly take shape.

Not making a lot of money yet, but stick around and I will tell you more as I progress.

If you are interested, the links on this blog will take you to more detailed information.

Take care,
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment