Saturday, January 9, 2010

Internet Affiliate Marketing is a Scam Blog Post

Pretty excited about this new website that I just created. It talks to the subject; Internet Affiliate Marketing is a Scam. I don’t know about you but I am tired of all those so called Internet Guru’s puffing their chests with their inflated, outdated junk.

Before you get all huffy, I know there are a lot of very knowledgeable people that sell quality products. They really want to help you too. Those are the good guys and not the ones I am writing about.

I am tired of those jerks that just want your money and offer yesterdays material repackaged in some clever way. They really don’t care if the information is good or not, they just want your money.

Their webpages were created by some professional copywriters that really know their stuff. They hit all the great emotional hot buttons that really get your blood flowing fast. Makes you want to whip out your credit card and order right now. At least it does to me.

Sure, they offer a money back guarantee, good luck on getting hold of them after you find out what you purchased. Might as well just send them your money and not worry about getting a product from them.

I don’t want this to be too long so I’ll end in a jiffy. At the end of the webpage I am sending you to on Internet Affiliate Marketing is a Scam; there is an outstanding instructional site.

Let me know what you think, I am always interested in hearing from my readers.

Take care,
Ken

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete